Thursday, December 9, 2010

Getting back on track (I hope)

Here we go again...

I am finding that life is getting a little easier these days now that Allie is almost a year old, and I occasionally have some free time. I'm hoping to catch back up with blogging again, if for no other reason that to update our families and share pictures.

Since I'm not good at keeping a scrapbook or even photo albums for my children to look back on, this is somehow my record of their early years. Therefore, I need to catch up from the last year or so. (I'm a bit of a perfectionist, so I can't leave huge gaps in the record...it would drive me crazy).

So, over the next few weeks, I hope to catch up on pictures and happenings from 2010 in hopes that I can start fresh in 2011 and stay current. That is, until life gets busy enough that this gets pushed to the back burner once again. (I'm not an optimist...)

So, here goes...

2 comments:

Big Jen said...

Looking forward to the blogging!

Carrie said...

Hello Spinks! I am sad I missed you guys by a few days over Christmas. I love that you have a blog to follow! Hope all is well!